She also reports that:
* "Schools CEO Andre Hornsby saw the AYP report as good news" andThis means that:
* "Historically, the county has ranked as the second lowest performing state school system with Baltimore City being the worst."
* CEO Hornsby apparently thinks that it is good to be last;One can only assume that the majority of people who vote in the county want poor schools, since they keep reelecting the people responsible.
* The new Democrat-appointed patronage school board has not improved educational results;and
* PG's all-Democrat one-party county government has lousier schools than every Maryland jurisdiction with Republican or two-party government.