- HB81; 1/18; Delegates Braveboy, Barnes, Frush, and Pena-Melnyk; Real Property - Homeowners Associations - Election of Governing Body; Environmental Matters; Real Property;
- SB107; 1/18; Senator Peters; Criminal Law - Electronic Harassment - Penalties; Judicial Proceedings; Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes; Censorship,
- SB131; 1/18; Senators Peters and Rosapepe; Criminal Procedure - Warrantless Arrests - Theft Crimes; Judicial Proceedings; Criminal Law - Procedure;
- SB139; 1/18; Senator Currie; Crimes - Death or Disappearance of Minor - Required Reporting and Prohibited Acts ("Caylee's Law"); Judicial Proceedings; Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes;
- SB140; Senator Currie; Crimes - Child Abuse and Neglect - Failure to Report; Judicial Proceedings; Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes;
Daily "Recent Prince George's County News" updates were suspended in early March 2016. They were compiled primarily from retweets of news headlines. Those retweets continue, but in unformatted and unarchived form at PG-Politics-Briefs. To follow such headlines on a current basis, follow @pgpolitics on Twitter.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Bill number; date of first reading; sponsor (PG only, link is to other bills); title; committee; file code; comment