- MDPolWatch: Rushern Baker on the Spot, Part 5 http://bit.ly/c4YUNg (1/4 of Baker’s campaign funds have come from Hillman-related entities) Gazette: Suitland Manor project advances; Only one bidder known for multimillion-dollar redevelopment project http://bit.ly/alIx5n
- Gazette: WSSC commissioners in stalemate over rates http://bit.ly/cfGiik
- Gazette: GOP proposals hit metro areas hard http://bit.ly/cx2OaN GOP leader: areas hit hardest "receive most of the state's money,"
- Gazette: Democrats fear voter ire over AG's gay-marriage opinion http://bit.ly/9zM1YZ Mentions Del. Ben Barnes, D-21, gay marriage supporter
- Gazette: Potato chip deliveryman shot in leg outside pharmacy; Driver recovering after assault in District Heights http://bit.ly/a7GJ0F
- rt @postcrime Police sources suspect boy attacked teacher in juvenile facility, moved body http://bit.ly/90UnNe
Daily "Recent Prince George's County News" updates were suspended in early March 2016. They were compiled primarily from retweets of news headlines. Those retweets continue, but in unformatted and unarchived form at PG-Politics-Briefs. To follow such headlines on a current basis, follow @pgpolitics on Twitter.