There must be something wrong with either Mr. Anderson or me. For once I at least partially agree with him. We need honest, not crooked senators, both state and federal. Bad as he may be, Harrington's misdeeds and ability to cause serious damage are far less than McCain's, the latter being the most dangerous of all presidential candidates from both parties.
On Jan 30, 2008 10:58 PM, mark_anderson_jr <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
- Hearty congratulations are deserved to Maryland's Republican Party.
- Tonight the GOP's caucus in Maryland State Senate grew by one as the
- Prince George's Democratic Central Committee selected scandal-ridden,
- GOP-lovin' Councilman David Harrington to replace Democrat Gwen Britt.
- A special shoutout to union-busting Terry Spiegner and Art Turner who
- pushed the selection of Harrington over objections of the residents
- of the 47th District in attendance at the Central Committee meeting.
- With friends like this, John McCain should take this county easily in