How Senators Voted on Slots.
Maryland Moment, 9 Nov 2007 (AP)
FOR a referendum on slots:Notes:
AGAINST a referendum on slots:
- Sen. James Rosapepe (D-21) E-Mail | 301-858-3141, Fax: 301-858-3195.
- Sen. Douglas Peters (D-23) E-Mail | 301-858-3631, Fax: 301-858-3174.
- Sen. Nathaniel Exum (D-24) E-Mail | 301-858-3148, Fax: 301-858-3149.
- Sen. Ulysses Currie (D-25) E-Mail | 301-858-3127, Fax: 301-858-3733.
- Sen. Thomas V. Mike Miller (D-27A) E-Mail | 301-858-3700, Fax: 301-858-3910.
- Sen. Gwendolyn Britt (D-47) E-Mail | 301-858-3745, Fax: 301-858-3387.
Other reports say that all Prince George's County senators voted AGAINST an amendment to put slots at Rosecroft (in district 26).
I recently asked Sen. Muse for his comments on a public opinion poll that showed the majority of Rosecroft-area residents would favor locating slots there. Sen. Muse never replied.