- PG Nannies: Sen. Benson wants to control how people dress to ride all-terrain vehicles (SB 80) goo.gl/CLHwS8
- PG Porkers: Sen. Benson wants all MD taxpayers to spend half million $ to benefit only City of Seat Pleasant (SB 55) goo.gl/zshj1W
- PG Porkers: Sen. Peters wants taxpayers to spend a quarter million dollars on a private lacrosse field dome (SB 19) goo.gl/IusJ4D
- PG Taxers: Gazette reports plan by Del. Davis for school zone speed cameras to rip us off 24 hours not just during school day goo.gl/SUacsh
- More things to watch in the 2014 Maryland General Assembly session goo.gl/HlJFcB
- Rushern Baker continues politicization of "non-partisan" Board of Education goo.gl/cuAHXx
Daily "Recent Prince George's County News" updates were suspended in early March 2016. They were compiled primarily from retweets of news headlines. Those retweets continue, but in unformatted and unarchived form at PG-Politics-Briefs. To follow such headlines on a current basis, follow @pgpolitics on Twitter.
Friday, January 10, 2014