Linda Saffell posted a brief report to the PG-Politics mailing list.
The Prince George's County D9 Politico Blog (PGD9Politico) has a longer report.
PGD9Politico also posted a running account of the meeting on Twitter:
- @PGD9Politico Just arrived at Ethics Mtg. Debating mtg time that makes it easier for public to participate, only 20 people here. No Baker
- @PGD9Politico They see a goal to complete their work by May to present as a part of the budget.
- @PGD9Politico No Wifi so tweeting on my phone, apologize for spelling errors.
- @PGD9Politico Henry Turner speaking about talking to employees to get input.
- @PGD9Politico People talking about making group's efforts to make their work transparent.
- @PGD9Politico Linda Saffell, Andy Carruthers spoke up about issues of perception, online access, accountability.
- @PGD9Politico Meeting finished up after period of public input was complete. Danny Valentine spoke about open meetings issue - good point
- @PGD9Politico Not much else to report, what's YOUR input about addressing ethics?
- @PGD9Politico @dcrussell reviewed Baker's lack of progress so far, what do u think?
- @pgpolitics This was prominent part of Baker's 30 and 100 day plans. May is way beyond his promised schedule. How serious was he?
- @pgpolitics/@dcrussell will comment further once power & Internet access are fully restored by our 3rd-world power & phone companies