- Post: Amid objections, Judge Smith's ruling allows Pr. George's concrete plant (between Fairmount Heights and Cheverly) http://bit.ly/blVXJC
- Post: Maryland man killed fleeing crash scene in PG police car http://bit.ly/9tQYy8
- Post: GOP wins may encourage Ehrlich to run for Md. governor; Republican says he won't announce before March http://bit.ly/amlWXx
- rt @lamarthorpe working on campaign stuff...
- rt @NakiaTNgwala We are running a grassroots campaign with the people's issues as our only priority... join us on... http://bit.ly/bxV8U5
Daily "Recent Prince George's County News" updates were suspended in early March 2016. They were compiled primarily from retweets of news headlines. Those retweets continue, but in unformatted and unarchived form at PG-Politics-Briefs. To follow such headlines on a current basis, follow @pgpolitics on Twitter.