Today he has answered that question in the affirmative with a budget in which the majority of personnel cuts come from public safety agencies.
- Johnson's press release: County Executive Announces Proposed Fy 2010 Operating Budget
- Gazette: County budget includes 307 layoffs
- myfoxdc.com: Layoffs Loom in Prince George's Co.
- news8.net: Montgomery, Pr. George's Propose Major Layoffs
- Post: Montgomery, Pr. George's Budget Plans Cut Jobs, Services ("would slash 307 county jobs, including 170 positions in public safety")
Jack can't find money to protect the public, but he does have money for trips to Africa, a royal retinue, and to subsidize multi-millionaire sports moguls.
(Posted 16 May 2009)