Daily "Recent Prince George's County News" updates were suspended in early March 2016. They were compiled primarily from retweets of news headlines. Those retweets continue, but in unformatted and unarchived form at PG-Politics-Briefs. To follow such headlines on a current basis, follow @pgpolitics on Twitter.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Gory Prince George's: Reply to comment

(Posted 16 Feb 2006)
If the person who left the comment below will send me an e-mail address, I will be happy to provide a private response outlining the reasons for, and objectives of, my "obsession with all things death-related."
From: Anonymous
Mailed-By: blogger.com
To: dcrussell@gmail.com
Date: Feb 16, 2006 11:46 AM
Subject: [PG-Politics] 2/16/2006 11:41:13 AM

File this under gory anne arundel county. That's where the robbery took place. From the WaPo article, it sounds like the genius shot himself. The geographic location of where he shot himself is not a reflection on PG, as much as you seem to want that to be the case.

You're obsession with all things death-related is ruining, for me, what could be a great blog. But...it's your blog.
--
Posted by Anonymous to PG-Politics at 2/16/2006 11:41:13 AM

2 comments:

  1. I will send you an e-mail momentarily.
    But any reader of any blog should immediately know the objective of his/her blog. 90% of this blog is about you wishing the murder rate were even higher than it already is. Only 10% is devoted to PG politics (despite the name of the blog). If you have an ulterior motive - say, removing those currently in power - then come out and say as much. Offer solutions or suggestions. This reminds me of the overtly-critical I.hate.DC blog most of the time.

    PS - I'm still a reader, so you must be doing something right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a reader of this blog and a resident of PG county, I vote for removing those currently in power from office. They are the ones that were elected to lead this county, and we all should expect them to have some solutions to this crime problem. I feel they are wishing that it will stop just like me. But I have no control over county resources, they do.

    ReplyDelete