Daily "Recent Prince George's County News" updates were suspended in early March 2016. They were compiled primarily from retweets of news headlines. Those retweets continue, but in unformatted and unarchived form at PG-Politics-Briefs. To follow such headlines on a current basis, follow @pgpolitics on Twitter.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Gory Prince George's: Yet another murder in Capitol Heights

Solomon Powell Coleman, 19,
of the 1200 block of Foyer Avenue, Capitol Heights (20743).

Found shot at Clovis Avenue and Heath Street, Capitol Heihgts (20743), about 10:33 pm, July 23, 2005.

Terrell Edward Johnson, 20, or the 4200 block of Massachusetts Avenue, Washington, DC, has been arrested and charged with first-degree murder.

Council District 7 (Exum)
Legislative District 24 (Exum, Benson, Howard, Vaughn)

Obituary: Post, July 29, 2005.
2005 homicide summary & news links, map (95)

7 comments:

  1. Soloman coleman was born
    July 31st 1985
    the last child and only son of Martha coleman
    he belived in the lord jesus christ that he would preach to all he knew. we miss you soloman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my brother so much
    Im so glad that God gave my family 19 years to be with him there is no one like soloman Powell Coleman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very sad that young men are leaving out of this word by murder. It is also sad that there are young man that spend the rest of there life behind bars because
    of the lack of knowlege I belive the only person that could forgive terrell Edwards Johnson is God him self. Terrll needs to repent of his sins this is sad both ways more so we berried my brother Soloman a Day before his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love and miss u Soo much Soloman. Not a day goes by that u don't my mind at least one. Im constantly wondering how our lives would be if u were still here. Sending this up to u just so u know u will never be forgotten. See u in heaven love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you Soloman..;) Miss u like crazy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that this is the same young man I went to middle school with and 'dated' if it is my heart goes out to his family

    ReplyDelete