John Malcolm Wrenn, 24
- Found in a burning vehicle, 8 Jul 2005, 12:30 pm
- Location: Central Avenue and Yeoman Place, Capitol Heights, 20743 (5.087)
- (Within one mile of the DC line, 38.886315, -76.903503).
- Council District 7 (C. Exum)
- Legislative District 24 (N. Exum, Benson, Howard, Vaughn).
- Victim's address: 2300 block, Hartford Street, SE, Washington, DC.
- Todd Johnson, 39
- Date: Not reported
- Location: Not reported
- Charge: Accessory to murder
- Suspect's address: Not reported
- Police, no online or e-mail press release
- Gazette, no report
- Post, no report
- nbc4.com, 20 Apr 2006
Police have finally made an arrest in connection with a murder that happened last year, but are still looking for additional suspects.
[. . .]
D.C. police are now saying that Wren was killed in Southeast Washington. Investigators from the District and Prince George's County arrested Todd Johnson, 39, in connection with the case.
Johnson is charged with being an accessory to the murder.